Monday, March 23, 2009

Tracy starts against Midtjylland; commentary in Danish (+ link to match)



Here's the link to the commentary.

Here's a link to the broadcast, which I cannot test right now.

Califf did not dress for the match, by the way.

MARCUS TRACY SCORES TO MAKE IT 3-2 IN FAVOR OF AAB!!!

That's it. Tracy with the game-winning goal. I will post highlights as soon as I can. The win moves Aalborg within two points of fourth place. To guarantee Europe, I understand they need to get into third, but 10 whole points with 12 games to play separate them from that. I'll try to determine whether a cup win by one of the sides ahead of them would clear the path.

Also check Yanks Abroad Soccer Highlights and No Short Corners for the highlights.

And now the GOAL: Greg Seltzer at No Short Corners found that this interview, at the 1:40 mark, contains Tracy's absolutely spectacular, CURLING (Greg's apt words) headed goal (and another nice play by Tracy at the 2:46 mark).

No comments: